1. On the left sidebar of HealthMetrics, click on Benefit Groups and click on Outpatient.
2. Select Actions on the Benefit groups that you wish to add dental / optical benefits to, then click on Edit.
3. In the Basics tab, tick the Dental/Optical checkbox accordingly.
Notice that if you choose "Yes, include dependents", the benefits for dependents will appear on the right side. If you choose "No, principal only", no dependents' benefits will appear.
4. Click on the Benefits tab to edit/add the limit for each benefit your company provides.
5. In the Accessible Treatments tab, check all treatments and goods that are covered under the dental/optical benefits scheme.
6. Under the Mobile App tab, this is where you can customize what are the information/access you allow your employees to have in their HealthMetrics Employee App.
7. To confirm your changes, click on the Save All button on the top left side of the screen.
* To find a panel dental clinic/panel optical outlets, you can use the Clinic Locator.
** Depending on your user role, you may not have permission to enable dental benefits. Please contact an Account Administrator on your team for assistance. Need assistance in management user roles and permission, click here.
Sign in to view more articles on HealthMetrics portal: