By default, Firefox updates automatically. You can always check for updates at any time, in which case an update is downloaded, but it is not installed until you restart Firefox.
- Click the menu button at the right side of the Firefox toolbar, go to The , and select . About Mozilla Firefox window will open.
- Firefox will check for updates automatically. If an update is available, it will be downloaded.
- When the download is complete, click
Configure how Firefox installs updates
- Click the menu button and select .
- In the panel, go to the Firefox Updates section.
For more info, click on this link here: Update Firefox to the latest release