For Mac OS Safari browser users, at times, you may encounter issues of not able to log into portal hence here are the important steps to clear cookies, cache and site data to follow so that you'll be able to log into portal back again.
1. Open the Safari browser. Make sure the HealthMetrics portal web URL is https://app.healthmetrics.com/. If not, please bookmark and use this URL in your browser to access to the portal moving forward.
2. On the top left hand corner, click on Safari and select Preferences
3. Select 'Privacy' tab.
4. Click on Manage Website Data
5. A pop-up window will appear, click on Remove All
6. Confirm again by clicking Remove Now
7. Once all cookies, cache and site data are removed, click on Done
8. Refresh the web page and proceed to re-login into HealthMetrics portal as usual.
Refer the GIF below for further reference:
Article is closed for comments.