For Mozilla Firefox browser users, at times you may encounter issues of not able to log into portal hence here are the important steps to clear cookies, cache and site data to follow so that you'll be able to log into portal back again.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox web browser. Make sure the HealthMetrics portal web URL is https://app.healthmetrics.com/. If not, please bookmark and use this URL in your browser to access to the portal moving forward.
2. On the right-hand side of the browser, click on the three-line icon menu button
3. Clickand then click .
4. Set Time range to clear: to Everything.
5. Select Cookies and Cache
6. Clickto clear all cookies and cache.
- 7. From your keyboard press on the Ctrl and F5 keys together to refresh the web page and proceed to re-login to the HealthMetrics portal.
- 8. Open a new browser tab within Chrome and using the link: https://app.healthmetrics.com/ to try logging in to the portal again and see if successful.
Refer the GIF below for further reference: