Yes. You would still need to get the hardcopy MC, and pass it back to company HR when you return for work.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my mobile app password?
- I've recently changed to a different company which uses HealthMetrics too. Can I use my existing HealthMetrics Employee App account?
- I forgot my mobile number/email registered for my HealthMetrics mobile app account. What should I do?
- How do I reset my mobile app password if I ever forgot my password?
- How do I look for HealthMetrics Panel?
- HealthMetrics Progressive Web Application (PWA) - Login in
- Can I put in a request for a panel recruitment?
- Do I still need to get the hardcopy MC if there is MC given by the doctor?
- Do I need to pay cash at the panel?
- My area does not have a panel. Can you assign one?