For Microsoft Edge browser users, at times, you may encounter issues of not able to log into portal hence here are the important steps to clear cookies, cache and site data to follow so that you'll be able to log into portal back again.
1. Open Microsoft Edge web browser. Make sure the HealthMetrics portal web URL is https://app.healthmetrics.com/. If not, please bookmark and use this URL in your browser to access to the portal moving forward.
2. On the top-right, click the Microsoft Edge settings
3. Select 'Settings'.
4. The settings page will open in a new tab.
5. Go to Privacy, search and services.
6. At Clear browsing data, select 'Choose what to clear'.
7. A pop-up will appear. Choose Time range: All Time
8. Untick Browsing history and Download history
9. Tick Cookies and other sites data, and Cached images and files.
10. Select 'Clear now'.
11. From your keyboard press on the Ctrl and F5 keys together to refresh the web page and proceed to re-login to the HealthMetrics portal.
12. Open a new browser tab within Chrome and using the link: https://app.healthmetrics.com/ to try logging in to the portal again and see if successful.
Refer the GIF below for further reference:
Article is closed for comments.