For Google Chrome browser users, at times you may encounter issues of not able to log into portal hence here are the important steps to clear cookies, cache and site data to follow so that you'll be able to log into portal back again.
1. Open Google Chrome web browser. Make sure the HealthMetrics portal web link is https://app.healthmetrics.com/. If not, please bookmark and use this URL in your browser to access to the portal moving forward.
2. On the top-right corner, click on
3. Select 'Settings'.
4. Go to Privacy & security on the left-hand side.
5. Select 'Clear browsing data'.
5. A pop-up will appear. Choose Time range: All Time
6. Tick Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files only
7. Select 'Clear data'.
9. From your keyboard press on the Ctrl and F5 keys together to refresh the web page and proceed to re-login to the HealthMetrics portal.
10. Open a new browser tab within Chrome and using the link: https://app.healthmetrics.com/ to try logging in to the portal again and see if successful.
Refer the GIF below for further reference:
Article is closed for comments.